გამოცდილება 4 წელი
სამსახურის ტიპი ოფისში
GrowMore Recruitment is a full-service, multi-specialist recruitment agency! We work across virtually all industry sectors, with clients ranging from small start-ups to global blue-chip companies and large public sector and not-for-profit organizations.
The Human Resources Business Partner is responsible for all HR KPIs, forecasts and reports. Furthermore, for the management of all relevant HR projects (global and local) and is in close contact with the Human Resources Manager. In addition to HR project and tools management, he/she is also responsible for best practice exchange and ensuring the sustainability of implemented projects, following actions steps.
As an innovation hub, the Human Resources Business Partner establishes future HR projects based on situation analyzes in the country and ensures implementation in cooperation with all relevant stakeholders.
- Enthusiastically communicate the company’s culture, DNA and values
- Employee lifecycle management from onboarding to the offboarding
- Project management for all relevant HR projects (global and local)
- Ensure all processes, procedures and policies are fulfilled, including but not limited to GDPR – General Data Protection Regulation, GECSP – Global Essential Compliance, Information Security Policies, HR, etc.
- Ensures compliance with labor law requirements, company policies, and procedures
- Maintaining relationships with all relevant stakeholders, especially operations and people team
- Review and evaluation of implemented HR projects
- Advises and reviews Human Resources policies and practices and recommends improvements for the optimum achievement of intended purposes of such documents and practices, and achievement of the HR goals and targets
- Development of creative and positive HR communication strategies with the aim of positively supporting current topics and change processes in communication
- 3+ years of experience in similar positions with a focus on people relationships
- Higher education in Human Resources, Business, Law or related field
- BPO or Customer Service industry experience
- Fluency in English language
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel including knowledge of lookups, pivot tables, and other functionality
- Excellent communication and rhetoric skills: free speech and moderation, conducting negotiations, selling ideas and advanced storytelling skills
- Excellent knowledge of visualizing thoughts using various
- Good knowledge of local labor laws
- Strong affinity to agile way of working
- Good analytical skills
Nice to have:
- German language proficiency
- Competitive salary
- 5-Star health insurance
- Mobile balance allowance
- Gym/Fitness Centre membership
- Great office and fantastic, upbeat atmosphere