Welcome to the Hiver’s Terms and Conditions. Our goal is to provide you with a safe and secure experience. These terms apply to the website, platform and all products and services offered by Hiver. By using Hiver, you agree to accept these terms.
Please read this page carefully and contact us if you have any questions. We are happy to assist you. Thank you for taking the time to understand our policies and rules.
- All postings must comply with applicable laws and regulations.
- Hiver may only be used by individuals seeking career information and filling job openings, as well as companies posting job openings.
- Users must not post any content that is deemed harassing, threatening, or discriminatory in any way. Any inappropriate or offensive postings are strictly prohibited.
- All postings must be accurate and up-to-date. Users must not post any false or misleading information.
- Users must not use Hiver’s job board for any unlawful purpose. Those who use Hiver to post employment opportunities must follow all national laws governing hiring and employment.
- Users are not permitted to publish any franchise, pyramid scheme, “club membership,” distributorship, or sales representative agency arrangement, or other opportunity that needs an upfront or ongoing payment or the recruitment of additional members, sub-distributors, or sub-agents.
- Users must not post any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or infringe upon any third-party rights, including copyright and trademark rights.
- Information posted will not be considered as confidential.
- Hiver reserves the right to remove any postings or users who violate any of these terms or any applicable laws or regulations.
Services on Hiver are free of charge, so no refund policy applies for any of Hiver’s products or services.
Limitation of Liability and Indemnity
To the extent permitted by law, users agree to indemnify Hiver, its personnel and its affiliates against all claims, actions, proceedings, losses, damages, liabilities and expenses. Hiver shall not be liable for:
- any indirect, incidental, special, punitive, or consequential damages, including loss of profits, arising out of or relating to these terms or the services provided under these terms,
- any damages resulting from any harm caused by the use of any services, including, but not limited to, any damages caused by viruses, unauthorised access, and any other malicious software or hardware,
- any damages resulting from any interruption or discontinuation of the services provided under these terms,
- any damages caused by acts of God, including, but not limited to, fire, floods, or earthquakes.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Hiver, its affiliates, directors, officers, employees, and agents from and against any and all claims, losses, liabilities, demands, expenses, or damages (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) that arise in connection with your use of the services or breach of these terms.
If you have any concerns about our terms and conditions policy, please contact us at email@example.com.